Online & Campus Bachelor Degrees In New Jersey
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Online Courses
• With 100,000+ students, it's the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation.
• Since 1971, its mission has been to develop Christ-centered men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for impacting tomorrow’s world.
• Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
• The student-faculty ratio is 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
• The average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 76.5%.
- Online Courses
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Degree Programs in 2014 by the U.S. News & World Report.
- Students are admitted throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- All degree programs provide faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- Features 43 degree programs and more than 142 specializations.
- Offers several ways to save on tuition, including multiple grant and scholarship opportunities, low-cost credits, accelerated programs, and more.
- Reduced tuition, transfer credits, and other benefits are available for all military service members and veterans.
- Allows students to preview a free, one-week mini course to give an accurate impression of the student experience.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Online Courses
- Faculty members available via email 24/7 and typically respond within 24 hours.
- Online tech support available 24/7, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Online help centers offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, & more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Online Courses
- Students can enroll at any time and begin studies in the fall, spring, or summer.
- 9 out of 10 Florida Tech Students who apply, qualify for some type of aid, based on a Fall 2012 internal survey.
- The average freshman retention rate is 77.3 percent.
- Ranked #39 in Best Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News and World Reports
- Among the more than 50,000 alumni include several astronauts, CEOs, and 32 generals.
- Special tuition rate available for active duty, selected reserves, National Guard service members and their spouses.
- Online Courses
- More than 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study within six months of graduation
- Campus locations feature admissions, financial aid and career services offices, libraries, study areas, computer and electronics labs, cafeterias and common areas, tutoring facilities, and more.
- Centers are smaller, and are located throughout major metropolitan areas.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Degree programs are designed and updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- Offers support for financial aid and job placement
- Online Courses
1. Berkeley College
Established in 1931, Berkeley College is a private college with five campuses in New York and New Jersey, USA. Berkeley has prepared generations of students for careers in business by providing an education which balances academic studies, professional tr
2. Bloomfield College
3. Brookdale Community College
Accredited publicly funded two year college in Monmouth County, New Jersey, offering associate degrees and certificate programs
4. Burlington County College
5. Caldwell College
Founded in 1939, Caldwell College is a four year Catholic Institution sponsored by the Sisters of St. Dominic. It provides an excellent liberal arts, business and career-minded education.
6. Camden County College
Camden County College
7. Centenary College
Welcome to Centenary!
8. Cittone Institute, The
Microsoft Mcse at The Cittone Institute. Specializing in cittone, business administration career, business administration management certification and cittone institute pa
9. College of New Jersey, The
Welcome to the College of New Jersey Web site. TCNJ is located in Ewing, New Jersey
10. College of Saint Elizabeth
The College of Saint Elizabeth is located in Morristown, New Jersey.
11. County College of Morris
CCM - County College of Morris
12. Cumberland County College
No Description Available
13. Drew University
Drew is an intimate liberal arts university located in northern New Jersey. Its heavily wooded campus earned it the nickname The University in the Forest and its close proximity to New York City offers a wide variety of off-campus experiences.
14. Essex County College
Essex County College is a comprehensive community college offering multiple resources for academic and career growth at its main campus in Newark, its branch campus in West Caldwell and satellite centers throughout Essex County New Jersey.
15. Fairleigh Dickinson University
Largest (10,000+ students) independent university in New Jersey, offering over 100 undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs on campuses in suburban northern NJ and in study abroad.
16. Felician College
Welcome to Felician College
17. Georgian Court College
Georgian Court University
18. Gloucester County College
Welcome to Gloucester County College
19. Hudson County Community College
20. Institute for Advanced Study
Welcome to the Institute for Advanced Study
21. Kean University
22. Mercer County Community College
Mercer County Community College, located in West Windsor, New Jersey, is a two year community college offering a variety of credit and noncredit courses, Associcate degrees, Certificate programs, as well as, a numerous award-winning community activities.
23. Middlesex County College
Middlesex County College
24. Monmouth University
Monmouth University is an independent, comprehensive institution of higher learning, emphasizing teaching and scholarship at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Monmouth is dedicated to service in the public interest and, in particular, to the enhancem
25. Montclair State University
Montclair State University is New Jersey`s second largest, and fastest growing, university. The State of Learning in New Jersey
26. New Brunswick Theological Seminary
27. New Jersey City University
The New Jersey City University is a leading public university where people of different cultures learn together on our attractive 46-acre campus. As it moves towards its goal of being the best urban university, it will continue to offer its diverse popula
28. New Jersey Institute of Technology
New Jersey Institute of Technology`s homepage is the gateway to the state`s public research university and its vast technological resources for education, research, economic development and service. The page offers access to potential students, from pre-c
29. Ocean County College
Ocean County College
30. Passaic County Community College
PCCC is a public community college committed to serving the educational needs of Passaic County residents; Semesters, Fall: September-December; Spring: January-May; Summer: May-August.
31. Princeton Theological Seminary
Princeton Theological Seminary prepares men and women to serve Jesus Christ in ministries marked by faith, integrity, scholarship, competence, compassion, and joy, equipping them for leadership worldwide in congregations and the larger church, in classroo
32. Princeton University
33. Ramapo College of New Jersey
Ramapo College of New Jersey
34. Raritan Valley Community College
Raritan Valley Community College
35. Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, The
Stockton is an undergraduate and graduate college of the arts, sciences, and professional studies within the New Jersey system of higher education.
36. Rider University
37. Rowan University
Welcome to Rowan University!
38. Rutgers University
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is dedicated to advanced learning, creating new knowledge and contributing to the growing vitality of the state. This is your gateway to the rich variety of web resources available at one of the nation`s leadin
39. Atlantic Cape Community College
Atlantic Cape Community College
40. Bergen Community College
Bergen Community College
41. Rutgers University - Camden
:: Rutgers University Camden ::
42. Rutgers University - Newark
Rutgers-Newark: The State University of New Jersey
43. Saint Peter`s College
Saint Peter`s College, The Jesuit College of New Jersey, offers a Liberal Arts College Education in a diverse and global society.
44. Salem Community College
Salem Community College is a two-year, public, comprehensive institution of higher education authorized to grant associate degrees (A.A., A.S. and A.A.S.) and certificates in over fifty liberal arts, business, practical nursing and technology programs of
45. Seton Hall University
Seton Hall University Web Page
46. Stevens Institute of Technology
No Description Available
47. Sussex County Community College
Sussex County Community College
48. Thomas Edison State College
Thomas Edison State College, a pioneer in distance learning, offers adult learners access to accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
49. Union County College
The oldest two-year college in New Jersey, U.C.C. operates four campuses in the northern NJ area. It enrolls 9,000 full/part time students with an extensive list of non-credit, continuing education, and distance learning programs.
50. University of Medicine Dentistry of New Jersey
UMDNJ is New Jersey`s university of the health sciences and the nation`s largest public university of the health sciences with regional campuses in five communities.
51. Warren County Community College
Warren County Community College - Homepage
52. William Paterson University
William Paterson University of New Jersey is a comprehensive public institution of higher learning with a mission that incorporates teaching, research and creative activity, and service.