Online & Campus Bachelor Degrees In Arizona
- Faculty members available via email 24/7 and typically respond within 24 hours.
- Online tech support available 24/7, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Online help centers offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, & more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Online Courses
- Students get a new laptop they can keep as a gift upon graduation.
- Has seven campus location plus online degree programs offered through their partner Stevens-Henager College.
- Monthly start dates lets students choose when their program begins.
- Prospective students can receive a complimentary Career Assessment at a nearby campus.
- A private, nonprofit college investing in its students since 1964.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its accelerated online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Online Courses
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Online Courses
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- Online Courses
- More than 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study within six months of graduation
- Campus locations feature admissions, financial aid and career services offices, libraries, study areas, computer and electronics labs, cafeterias and common areas, tutoring facilities, and more.
- Centers are smaller, and are located throughout major metropolitan areas.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Degree programs are designed and updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- Offers support for financial aid and job placement
- Online Courses
- Students spend significant time in the kitchen practicing precision techniques.
- Programs provide hands-on training from instructors who are certified, master chefs.
- The first Le Cordon Bleu school officially opened its doors as a culinary school in Paris in 1895.
- Offer flexible schedules and online programs.
- 30 schools worldwide, spanning 5 continents, including 17 campuses in the U.S.
- Online Courses
1. American Indian College
American Indian College
2. Arizona State University
The official web site of Arizona State University, home of the Sun Devils, a Research I university.
3. Arizona State University East
ASU - Arizona State University East
4. Arizona State University West
The official web site of Arizona State University West.
5. Arizona Western College
Information about Arizona Western College, a community college located in Yuma, Arizona
6. Art Institute of Phoenix, The
7. Central Arizona College
Located in the beautiful Arizona desert, this community collegeoffers a variety of traditional and online classes, degrees, and programs.
8. Central Baptist College
Central Baptist College
9. Chandler-Gilbert Community College
No Description Available
10. Chaparral College
Tucson, Arizona College offering diploma, certificate, and degree programs in accounting, business, criminal justice, and computer networking and repair.
11. Cochise Community College
Cochise Community College
12. Coconino Community College
Coconino Community College
13. Dine College
14. Eastern Arizona College
Eastern Arizona College - Welcome
15. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
16. Estrella Mountain Community College
17. Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture
18. GateWay Community College
GateWay Community College
19. Glendale Community College
Glendale Community College of Arizona
20. Grand Canyon University
Online Degrees at Grand Canyon University of Phoenix AZ - Online Masters Degree Programs -College Degree Online - Christian University on line
21. International Baptist College
International Baptist College
22. Mesa Community College
This website contains information about Mesa Community College which is the largest of the Maricopa County Community Colleges bringing you quality education, flexible schedules, world class academics and more.
23. Midwestern University
The Midwestern University residential campus in Glendale, Arizona, is home to the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, the College of Pharmacy-Glendale, and the College of Health Sciences, with programs in physician assistant studies, occupational the
24. Mohave Community College
Mohave Community College Homepage. Mohave Community College helping people improve their lives through affordable, accessible, quality education. Mohave Community College: education to improve quality of life.
25. Northcentral University
Northcentral University is an accredited online university offering online distance learning degree programs in Psychology, Business, and Education. Earn your Bachelor`s, Master`s ( MBA / MAPSY ), or PhD with our distance learning degree programs.
26. Northern Arizona University
Northern Arizona University
27. Northland Pioneer College
Northland Pioneer College Home Page
28. Paradise Valley Community College
Paradise Valley Community College
29. Phoenix College
30. Phoenix Seminary
Phoenix Seminary Scottsdale Arizona graduate school to equip Godly leaders to serve Jesus Christ effectively in a changing world by providing theological education, personal mentoring and ministry training in partnership with the local church.
31. Pima Community College
Pima Community College
32. Prescott College
33. Rio Salado College
Rio Salado College, distance learning, distance education, distance delivery education online, online associate degree, teacher prep, law enforcement, and web-based education.
34. Scottsdale Community College
SCOTTSDALE COMMUNITY COLLEGE HOME
35. Scottsdale Culinary Institute
Arizona culinary schools ? visit Scottsdale Culinary Institute cooking school if considering a career in culinary arts, patisserie and more.
36. South Mountain Community College
South Mountain Community College (SMCC)
37. Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine is the most unique Arizona medical school; we are the only alternative health school and natural medicine school focused primarily on naturopathic medicine.
38. Thunderbird graduate school
Thunderbird, The Garvin School of International Management is the premier MBA school in international management. Our tripartite focuses on international business, culture and language for full-time and executive education programs.
39. Tohono O`odham Community College
Tohono O`odham Community College
40. University of Advancing Technology
The University of Advancing Technology (UAT) is a private Arizona college with a passion for Technology. Unique associate, bachelor, and master degree programs offered in the colleges of Multimedia, Software Engineering, or Tech Commerce. Digital Animatio
41. University of Arizona
The University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona
42. Western Bible College of the Assemblies of God
Western Bible College
43. Western International University
Western International University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and provides degrees at the associate, bachelor and master levels.
44. Yavapai College
Yavapai College provides high quality, convenient and cost effective learning opportunities for the diverse populations of Yavapai County.