Online & Campus Bachelor Degrees In Arizona
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef, Project Runway.
- A team of about 4,000 faculty members are focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Academic programs available in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Program Coordinators work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Online Courses
- Features 43 degree programs and more than 142 specializations.
- Offers several ways to save on tuition, including multiple grant and scholarship opportunities, low-cost credits, accelerated programs, and more.
- Reduced tuition, transfer credits, and other benefits are available for all military service members and veterans.
- Allows students to preview a free, one-week mini course to give an accurate impression of the student experience.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Online Courses
Try your first two online courses for only $200 each with our Start Smart offer.
- Online Courses
- More than 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study within six months of graduation
- Campus locations feature admissions, financial aid and career services offices, libraries, study areas, computer and electronics labs, cafeterias and common areas, tutoring facilities, and more.
- Centers are smaller, and are located throughout major metropolitan areas.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Degree programs are designed and updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- Offers support for financial aid and job placement
- Online Courses
- Faculty members available via email 24/7 and typically respond within 24 hours.
- Online tech support available 24/7, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Online help centers offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, & more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Online Courses
• With 100,000+ students, it's the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation.
• Since 1971, its mission has been to develop Christ-centered men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for impacting tomorrow’s world.
• Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
• The student-faculty ratio is 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
• The average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 76.5%.
- Online Courses
1. American Indian College
American Indian College
2. Arizona State University
The official web site of Arizona State University, home of the Sun Devils, a Research I university.
3. Arizona State University East
ASU - Arizona State University East
4. Arizona State University West
The official web site of Arizona State University West.
5. Arizona Western College
Information about Arizona Western College, a community college located in Yuma, Arizona
6. Art Institute of Phoenix, The
7. Central Arizona College
Located in the beautiful Arizona desert, this community collegeoffers a variety of traditional and online classes, degrees, and programs.
8. Central Baptist College
Central Baptist College
9. Chandler-Gilbert Community College
No Description Available
10. Chaparral College
Tucson, Arizona College offering diploma, certificate, and degree programs in accounting, business, criminal justice, and computer networking and repair.
11. Cochise Community College
Cochise Community College
12. Coconino Community College
Coconino Community College
13. Dine College
14. Eastern Arizona College
Eastern Arizona College - Welcome
15. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
16. Estrella Mountain Community College
17. Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture
18. GateWay Community College
GateWay Community College
19. Glendale Community College
Glendale Community College of Arizona
20. Grand Canyon University
Online Degrees at Grand Canyon University of Phoenix AZ - Online Masters Degree Programs -College Degree Online - Christian University on line
21. International Baptist College
International Baptist College
22. Mesa Community College
This website contains information about Mesa Community College which is the largest of the Maricopa County Community Colleges bringing you quality education, flexible schedules, world class academics and more.
23. Midwestern University
The Midwestern University residential campus in Glendale, Arizona, is home to the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, the College of Pharmacy-Glendale, and the College of Health Sciences, with programs in physician assistant studies, occupational the
24. Mohave Community College
Mohave Community College Homepage. Mohave Community College helping people improve their lives through affordable, accessible, quality education. Mohave Community College: education to improve quality of life.
25. Northcentral University
Northcentral University is an accredited online university offering online distance learning degree programs in Psychology, Business, and Education. Earn your Bachelor`s, Master`s ( MBA / MAPSY ), or PhD with our distance learning degree programs.
26. Northern Arizona University
Northern Arizona University
27. Northland Pioneer College
Northland Pioneer College Home Page
28. Paradise Valley Community College
Paradise Valley Community College
29. Phoenix College
30. Phoenix Seminary
Phoenix Seminary Scottsdale Arizona graduate school to equip Godly leaders to serve Jesus Christ effectively in a changing world by providing theological education, personal mentoring and ministry training in partnership with the local church.
31. Pima Community College
Pima Community College
32. Prescott College
33. Rio Salado College
Rio Salado College, distance learning, distance education, distance delivery education online, online associate degree, teacher prep, law enforcement, and web-based education.
34. Scottsdale Community College
SCOTTSDALE COMMUNITY COLLEGE HOME
35. Scottsdale Culinary Institute
Arizona culinary schools ? visit Scottsdale Culinary Institute cooking school if considering a career in culinary arts, patisserie and more.
36. South Mountain Community College
South Mountain Community College (SMCC)
37. Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine is the most unique Arizona medical school; we are the only alternative health school and natural medicine school focused primarily on naturopathic medicine.
38. Thunderbird graduate school
Thunderbird, The Garvin School of International Management is the premier MBA school in international management. Our tripartite focuses on international business, culture and language for full-time and executive education programs.
39. Tohono O`odham Community College
Tohono O`odham Community College
40. University of Advancing Technology
The University of Advancing Technology (UAT) is a private Arizona college with a passion for Technology. Unique associate, bachelor, and master degree programs offered in the colleges of Multimedia, Software Engineering, or Tech Commerce. Digital Animatio
41. University of Arizona
The University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona
42. Western Bible College of the Assemblies of God
Western Bible College
43. Western International University
Western International University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and provides degrees at the associate, bachelor and master levels.
44. Yavapai College
Yavapai College provides high quality, convenient and cost effective learning opportunities for the diverse populations of Yavapai County.