Online & Campus Bachelor Degrees - English
A bachelor's degree in English may improve your writing, research, and communication skills. Businesses with an emphasis on customer interaction and communication may often value graduates of English degree programs, and they can be found in advertising, writing, and public relations. While no degree may guarantee a career, a bachelor's degree in English may be preferred or required by certain hiring managers.
Careers for English Bachelor Degree Holders
Education is another popular career choice for the graduates in the major. Many English bachelor's degree holders go on to pursue their teaching certificates in order to work at the primary or secondary school level. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that school teachers' median salaries ranged from $43,580 to $48,690 in 2006.
Find Online & Campus English Schools
- Among the top 15% of military-friendly colleges, universities, & trade schools in the nation.
- A Service Members Opportunities College.
- Accepts employer tuition assistance.
- Recognized by The Princeton Review Guide to 311 Green Colleges as one of 311 institutions of higher education that demonstrates notable commitments to sustainability.
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges Inc. (NEASC).
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Online Courses